Join me in celebrating the dozen incredible humans who are helping to power the Hampshire, Franklin, Worcester State Senate team.
These interns and public health fellows are engaged in issue research; legislative analysis; committee, caucus, commission, council efforts; and myriad administrative projects.
We simply could not do our work without:
- Aharisi Bonner, studying Health Policy, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Caroline Horrow, Harvard Law School graduate
- Himaja Nagireddy, studying environmental health, infectious disease epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health
- Jaxzia Perez, studying politics with a minor in Latinx studies, Mount Holyoke College
- Kailey Sultaire, studying social work, Simmons University
- Kelly Palacios, studying political science, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Kylee Monkiewicz, studying government and history, St. Lawrence University
- Lesley Baseman, studying health policy, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Michael Holmes, studying history and political science, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Russell Simons, studying health policy and medicine, Harvard School of Public Health & University of Chicago School of Medicine
- Saba Fiazuddin, studying international relations, Mount Holyoke College
- Sharma Joseph, studying health policy, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health