Constituent services for individuals from the Hampshire, Franklin, Worcester district is a central focus of our office’s work.

Mobile View

Our team ensures that the resources, expertise, and services available across state government are accessible to all residents in our district’s 24 cities and towns. We are also available to advocate for you with colleagues at state agencies, and while we cannot compel an agency to make a particular decision, we will work to ensure that your inquiry is understood and that you receive a timely and fair response.

Our team is fortunate to have a strong working relationship with the staff of Congressmen McGovern and Neal and Senators Markey and Warren. If you contact us with a federal matter, we will be happy to connect you with our colleagues in those offices. Likewise, if you contact us with a municipal matter, we would be delighted to connect you with our colleagues in our district’s municipal offices.

Please see the below constituent services our office can offer. You can also download and share our Constituent Services Guide here.

The ABCs of Constituent Services


If you are an artist, our team can help you secure an art show at the State House and/or help ensure your art hangs in our State House or district offices. See our artwork display policy here and email to be in touch.

Child support

The Department of Revenue’s Child Support Enforcement Division is responsible for providing services to those who pay or receive child support. If your family requires assistance, our office can serve as a link to this resource.

You can access the department directly here:

Civil rights protections

The Attorney General’s Civil Rights Division responds to complaints related to civil rights and civil liberties. The office takes enforcement action when necessary and can mediate disputes. The division accepts and reviews complaints alleging civil rights violations and brings enforcement actions under state and federal laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, housing, financial services, public education, and public accommodation on the basis of disability, race, national origin, gender, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran or marital status, and receipt of public assistance.

More information, including how to file a civil rights complaint, can be found here:

Court interpretation services

The Office of Court Interpreter Services was created to ensure that all residents, regardless of their English language proficiency, have equal access to the courts and to all of the services and programs provided in court facilities.

Language access resources can be found here:

Elder hotline

The Attorney General’s Office has a statewide, toll-free hotline to help elders with a range of issues. Senior volunteers with the Elder Hotline can help you find answers to your questions, resolve disputes with businesses, and assist with other issues including abuse and exploitation of elders, debt and debt collection practices, health insurance, home improvement, landlord/tenant and housing issues, long-term care, identity theft and scams, retail disputes, and telemarketing. The Elder Hotline is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.

Call the Elder Hotline at (888) AG-ELDER or (888) 243-5337. TTY: (617) 727-4765.

Family and social services

Massachusetts offers a number of supportive programs for people and families seeking support with food and nutrition, heating assistance, housing assistance, and more. Contact our office and we will point you in the right direction for the program that best suits your needs.

State services are listed online at Our district Department of Children and Families office is located in Greenfield (143 Munson Street, Unit 4, Greenfield, MA 01301) or can be contacted at (413) 775-5000.

One of our region’s most comprehensive resources is Community Action. Find out more about Community Action here:

Legal help

Depending upon your age, income and the kind of legal problem you are having, you may be eligible for free legal help.

Find more information here:

MassHealth, health care, and insurance issues

Programs administered by MassHealth and the Health Connector seek to provide quality, affordable healthcare coverage to qualified residents. Navigating the healthcare system can be complicated, and our team is ready to offer assistance.

Find more about the Health Connector here:, and more about MassHealth here:

If you’d like assistance with MassHealth, we are required to collect a Permission to Share Information (PSI) Form so we can work on your behalf.

You can download and complete the PSI Form here:
PSI Form – English
PSI Form – English Large Print
PSI Form – Spanish

Registry of Motor Vehicles

Our team can help you navigate the rules and procedures of the Registry of Motor Vehicles.

You can access the department directly online here:


As you can imagine, representing 160,000 people across 24 cities and towns and three counties, makes our team wish the days and weeks were longer. Please submit your scheduling requests here. Our team prioritizes requests from constituents and in-district meetings.

Special recognition

In our region there is a lot to honor and celebrate. Our team would like to help mark your special occasion with an official Senate citation. Please submit your citation request here. Our team would be grateful for at least 2 weeks notice.

State House tours

If you work for a school or nonprofit, our team can arrange a personalized tour and a meeting with Senator Comerford. Contact our team to learn more.


If you are unemployed and having difficulty with your unemployment claim, contact our office and we’ll work with the Department of Unemployment Assistance to confirm your application is being processed efficiently.

Here’s the link to the Department of Unemployment Assistance:

Veterans services

Massachusetts has a responsibility to care for and honor the women and men who have served our nation. Our team works with Veterans’ Service Officers in every community to identify programs and available assistance. If you haven’t already, please contact your Veterans’ Service Officer (VSO) directly.

You can find your VSO here:

Voter rights

Our democracy depends on every voter’s active engagement. Our team is ready to help you break down any barrier to your active participation.

Please take a moment to know your rights as a voter:

Learn more about voter registration here:

Start typing and press Enter to search