My team is continuing our series of community conference calls on COVID-19 every Wednesday and Saturday through the first weekend of May.
These are open to the public and are opportunities to ask me questions directly, share ideas and concerns, and hear updates from the Senate working group on COVID-19.
For all calls, dial (605) 313-5111, and use access code: 378045.
Dates of community conference calls
- Saturday, April 4 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 4 from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, April 11 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday, April 15 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.CANCELLED
- Saturday, April 18 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 22 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, April 25 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 29 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, May 2 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Because so many people are practicing social distancing, conference call lines are experiencing overload and some have reported difficulty connecting to our community calls. The company has advised a way to troubleshoot this issue: If you call in and receive a busy signal send a text that reads “Help” to the conference dial-in number. They may be able to send you backup numbers that you can use.