- This event has passed.
Unemployment Insurance Trust Fund Study Commission
May 14, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This is the first meeting of the Unemployment Insurance Trust Fund Study Commission to review and develop recommendations on the long-term solvency of the unemployment trust fund.
- Opening remarks from co-chairs
- Review of Commission statutory charge
- Presentation from the Department of Unemployment Assistance on the current status and solvency projection of unemployment and the unemployment trust fund
- Update on status of the implementation of UI bond bill
- Schedule for future meetings
This meeting will be available for viewing via livestream at this link.
To see the Legislature’s full hearings and events calendar, click here.