- This event has passed.
Early Education and Care Economic Review Commission Meeting
May 18, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Special Legislative Early Education and Care Economic Review Commission, established pursuant to Section 106 of Chapter 227 of the Acts of 2020, will hold a meeting on Tuesday, April 20 at 11:00 a.m. This meeting will be held virtually and streamed via the Massachusetts Legislature’s website at this link.
Oral testimony will be solicited by invitation only.
Written testimony can be emailed to Chair Peisch (Alice.Peisch@mahouse.gov) and Chair Lewis (Jason.Lewis@masenate.gov). Senator Comerford’s constituents can copy her on their emailed testimony (Jo.Comerford@masenate.gov).
1. Chair Lewis and Chair Peisch – Welcome and Opening Remarks (3:00pm – 3:10pm)
2. Presentation on National Landscape for Early Childhood Education – Rhian Evans Allvins (CEO, National Association for the Education of Young Children) (3:10pm – 4:00pm)
3. Panel Discussion with Commission Members (4:00pm – 4:45pm)
4. Discussion on Next Steps – Discuss meeting schedule, potential topics, and next steps (4:45pm – 4:55pm)
5. Closing Remarks (4:55pm-5:00pm)
To see the Legislature’s full hearings and events calendar, click here.