- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Cultural Impact Commission Meeting
June 1, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The COVID-19 Cultural Impact Commission will hold a meeting. This virtual hearing will be viewable by the public via a livestream that can be found here.
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Minutes
- Review of Progress Towards Mission
- Challenges maintaining and operating programming, including, training staff
- Developing new creative work regardless of format,
- Barriers in reopening physical locations and maintaining a virtual presence,
- Strategies for increased marketing and strategies for cross-promotional partnerships with other industries, including the hospitality industry.
- Discussion regarding Draft Report
- Next Steps for June 15 Meeting
- Call to Adjourn and Closing Roll
To see the Legislature’s full hearings and events calendar, click here.